Notice of the filing of a Labor Condition Application
With the Employment and Training Administration
1. H-1B Non-Immigrant Worker is being sought by Software Consultants, Inc. through the filing of a labor condition application with the Employment and Training of the U.S. Department of Labor.
2. One such worker is being sought.
3. The worker is being sought as Business Analyst.
4. Wage of $86,800.00 per year is being offered to the workers.
5. The period of employment of the workers is April 19,2021 to April 18, 2024
6. The employment will occur at 8245 Boone Blvd, Suite 630, Vienna, VA 22182.
7. The labor condition application is available for public inspection at the office of Software Consultants Inc., 8245 Boone Blvd, Suite 630, Vienna, VA 22182.
“Complaints alleging misrepresentation of material facts in the labor condition application and/or failure to comply with the terms of the labor condition application may be filed with any office of Wage and Hour Division of the United States Department of Labor.
“Complaints alleging failure to offer employment to an equally better qualified U.S. worker or an employer’s misrepresentation regarding such offer of employment, may be filed with U.S. Dept. of Justice 950 Pennsylvania Avenue NW Washington DC 20530.