Notice of the filing of a Labor Condition Application
With the Employment and Training Administration
1. H-1B Non-Immigrant Worker is being sought by Software Consultants, Inc. through the filing of a labor condition application with the Employment and Training of the U.S. Department of Labor.
2. One such worker is being sought.
3. The worker is being sought as Devops Engineer (Software Engineer).
4. Wage of $110,000 per year is being offered to the workers.
5. The period of employment of the workers is June 8, 2020 to June 7, 2023.
6. The employment will occur at 8600 Rockville Pike, Bldg 38A, Lister Hill Center, Bethesda, MD 20894 and 15726 Cherry Blossom Ln, North Potomac, MD 20878
7. The labor condition application is available for public inspection at the office of Software Consultants Inc., 8245 Boone Blvd, Suite # 630, Vienna, VA 22182.
“Complaints alleging misrepresentation of material facts in the labor condition application and/or failure to comply with the terms of the labor condition application may be filed with any office of Wage and Hour Division of the United States Department of Labor.
“Complaints alleging failure to offer employment to an equally better qualified U.S. worker or an employer’s misrepresentation regarding such offer of employment, may be filed with U.S. Dept. of Justice 950 Pennsylvania Avenue NW Washington DC 20530.