Notice of the filing of a Labor Condition Application
With the Employment and Training Administration
1. H-1B Non-Immigrant Worker is being sought by Software Consultants, Inc. through the filing of a labor condition application with the Employment and Training of the U.S. Department of Labor.
2. One such worker is being sought.
3. The worker is being sought as Digital Analytics Developer.
4. Wage of $97,500.00 per year is being offered to the worker.
5. The period of employment of the workers is October 15, 2020 to October 14, 2023.
6. The employment will occur at 42364 Piper Creek Ter, Brambleton, VA 20148 and 8245 Boone Blvd, Suite # 630, Vienna, VA 22182.
7. The labor condition application is available for public inspection at the office of Software Consultants Inc., 8245 Boone Blvd, Suite # 630, Vienna, VA 22182.
“Complaints alleging misrepresentation of material facts in the labor condition application and/or failure to comply with the terms of the labor condition application may be filed with any office of Wage and Hour Division of the United States Department of Labor.
“Complaints alleging failure to offer employment to an equally better qualified U.S. worker or an employer’s misrepresentation regarding such offer of employment, may be filed with U.S. Dept. of Justice 950 Pennsylvania Avenue NW Washington DC 20530.